Katalyst Laboratories has experience in delivering rapid, onsite, COVID-19 testing solutions for Westend theatres. Our Testing Hub in Soho, London can directly support the testing requirements for all West End theatres.
We understand that production companies need rapid and cost-effective COVID-19 tests for testing theatre cast, crew, and staff. Katalyst Laboratories can provide a range of COVID-19 tests from world-leading manufacturers, including rapid RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, lateral flow, and antibody tests. For theatre cast and crew testing, we recommend the use of best-in-class rapid RT-PCR tests.
Benefits for theatres when using our recommended rapid RT-PCR test:
- Rapid processing. Up to 30 tests can be processed in 60 mins per PCR machine.
- Onsite RT-PCR Testing. Our rapid RT-PCR tests can be run onsite, minimising delays and disruption to shooting schedules.
- Complies with WHO guidelines. RT-PCR is recommended by the WHO as the most effective and reliable way to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2.
- Weekly monitoring of different virus strains. The rapid RT-PCR test we recommend is evaluated weekly to make sure it can identify all known variants of the virus.
- Approved for use by the NHS. The rapid RT-PCR test we recommend for theatres is currently in use with the NHS as a rapid point-of-care test.
- Secure delivery of results. The rapid RT-PCR test comes pre-integrated with the award-winning Yoti digital identity app. Yoti enables test results to be handled according to GDPR and sent securely to people’s phones.
- Paper-free workflow. Yoti provides ultra-secure test processing software that manages the testing process from swab all the way through to delivered result.
Please contact us if you would like to re-open your show with FRANKD.