Katalyst Laboratories has deep experience delivering rapid, on-site, COVID-19 testing solutions for film and TV productions across the UK. We understand that Film and TV productions need flexible, fast, and cost-effective point-of-care testing. Katalyst Laboratories can provide a range of COVID-19 tests from world-leading manufacturers, including rapid RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, lateral flow, and antibody tests. For film and TV production we recommend the use of best-in-class rapid RT-PCR tests. Our tests ensure that all film and TV productions comply with UK Government insurance protection.
Benefits for film and TV production companies when using our recommended rapid RT-PCR test:
- Rapid processing. Up to 30 tests can be processed in 60 mins per PCR machine.
- On-site RT-PCR Testing. Our rapid RT-PCR tests can be run on-site, minimising delays and disruption to shooting schedules.
- Complies with WHO guidelines. RT-PCR is recommended by the WHO as the most effective and reliable way to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2.
- No laboratory required. The rapid RT-PCR test we recommend uses patented technologies that do not require RNA extraction, hence no laboratory required.
- Weekly monitoring of different virus strains. The rapid RT-PCR test we recommend is evaluated weekly to make sure it can identify all known variants of the virus.
- Approved for use by the NHS. The rapid RT-PCR test we recommend for film and TV production is currently in use with the NHS as a rapid point-of-care test.
- Secure delivery of results. The rapid RT-PCR test comes pre-integrated with the award-winning Yoti digital identity app. Yoti enables test results to be handled according to GDPR and sent securely to people’s phones.
- Paper-free workflow. Yoti provides ultra-secure test processing software that manages the testing process from swab all the way through to delivered result.
Complete training provided. Katalyst Laboratories provides a